Saturday, March 28, 2009

Collage Mania Auction raise money for American Cancer Society

http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/CollageMania 2009
This is a piece I created to honor my husband and many friends who are battling Cancer right now. It is a collage of fabric with the tree painted in a process I call PAS, then layered with sheer fabric and quilted. The fabrics I used I have been collecting for years...I originally used this process to Create some ATC size art which is posted on the blog also there are 6 different. But I love the bigger one 8 x 10 inches.Please help Virginia Spiegel make her goal of $20,000 dollars for this auction as it will be her last fiberart for a cause and she has already managed to raise $170,000 over the last few years she has put the auctions together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a message we would love to hear wwhat you think